Just Joshin’ Music Festival 2017 - FAQ
Q: What time do gates Open on Friday and Saturday?
A: Friday night gates open at 7:00 PM and on Saturday 11:00 AM.
Q: What time do gates close?
A: Both Friday and Saturday night the gates close at 10:00 PM.
Q: Is there re-entry to the event?
A: Yes. Wristbands must be clearly marked.
Q: How much is a ticket?
A: Full weekend pass is $50. This includes Camping. VIP rooms/camping are also available.
Q: What do I get for VIP?
A: Access to the entirety of the Indoor portion of the event. This includes bathrooms and showers. Also food will be provided from local restaurants, snacks, and refreshments.
Q: Can I pay with my debit/credit card?
Q: Will There be food vendors available?
A: Yes there will be a food cart/truck available for the weekend.
Q: Are there beer/alcohol vendors?
A: No. Just Joshin’ is a BYOB event. Glass containers are prohibited. Cans and Plastic only!
Q: Can I bring my RV?
A: No. Just Joshin' does not currently offer RV passes. All overnight camping must be done in a tent or as park of the VIP Room package.
1. Unless otherwise specified, tickets will be available day of show for an admission fee (unless you’ve already purchased tickets), and will sign a safety waiver upon entering the festival.
2. All attendees will receive a wristband that they will keep on at ALL times during the festival’s duration.
3. There is absolutely no GLASS allowed on festival grounds (aluminum and plastic are welcome).
4. We have a ZERO TOLERANCE drug policy at Just Joshin’. No illegal substances permitted.
5. No weapons or anything that can be used as a weapon will be permitted.
6. No open flames, campfires, charcoal grills, or propane gas grills allowed. We will have delicious food on site for sale (for cheap!), so leave them at home!
7. No fireworks, flammable, or hazardous materials are permitted on festival grounds. All prohibited items will be confiscated and we’ll have to give you the boot!
8. No dogs/pets will be allowed on festival grounds. Service animals are welcomed.
9. NO PARKING ON THE ROAD outside of Just Joshin’ Music Festival grounds. Please allow us to park you in a safe, no tow zone – or run the risk of being towed immediately.
10. NO littering! This includes cigarette butts, cups, napkins, you name it – remember, leave no trace…
11. REMEMBER: Event organizers and staff shall, at all times, reserve the right to either deny any person entry into or eject any person from the event, who in sole and absolute discretion of said event organizers and staff are in violation of ANY of these rules, which may be updated from time to time, or without notice.